Remember those cookies I’m always posting on social media? Well they are the bomb! I really want to share the recipe and got the OKAY from my friend who is the Astorian Guru of “cookies.” If you end up making them – post a pic and let me know how they came out!
** This recipe calls for a natural, herbal ingredient that is legal in select states in the US, so in order to keep everything clean – My 420 brothers, you know what “Rihanna’s Love” means.
- 1 1/4 Cup – Flour
- 1/2 Cup – Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup – Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup – Butter (I use ‘I Can’t Believe It’s Not butter)
- 1/4 Cup – Water (add at end – might not need so much)
- 1 tsp – Vanilla
- 1 tsp – Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp – Salt
- 1 1/4 Gram – Rihanna Love
* Add chocolate chips, nuts, etc to your favoring
- Small Skillet (cover optional)
- Mixing Bowls
- Dry Measuring Cups
- Liquid Measuring Cups
- Stirring spoon or rubber spatula
- Baking sheets
Time: 1hour 20min
- In a skillet, melt butter on low heat, (I’m talking 1-2 or ‘low’ setting on your stove). Once the butter is melted, stir in your Rihanna Love.
*Keep your flame on LOW. (You want to see little to no bubbles and little oil spill like foam developing little by little. Should look like water before it starts to boil – just mini bubbles happening in various places.)
- Keep on stove for 40mins periodically checking on it 5-10mins at a time. Stir throughout cook time.
* If your butter starts to smell potently like Rihanna’s Love, the flame is TOO high (We are only extracting Rihanna’s Love, DONT cook Rihanna or all is lost). Your butter should in the end be a faint tan color – I usually keep it on and extra 10-15min to get that nice tan color.
- After complete, remove from hot surface.
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (Sugar, Flour, Baking Soda, Salt)
- Mix in Vanilla, Butter, and Water
- Add chips/nuts/whatever you would like to use for fun!
- Scoop out even amounts of dough onto a (sprayed, greased) cookie sheet
- Place in the oven for 7-8 minutes
- Let cookies cool (Check to see if the bottom edges of the cookies are a deep tan brown, but not burnt to take out of the oven.)
* alternate baking option – This recipe is used to make 16-18 small cookies, 12-14 medium cookies, or 5-6 large cookies. Cooking time for Small: 6-8min Medium 8-12min Large: 10-14min